Atos LabelPrintCockpit for SAP EHS
Reliable and cost effective labelling of chemicals, worldwide!
Secure and cost reducing classification and labeling of chemicals according to EU regulations. Atos offers professional, reliable and worldwide service and support.
The GHS legal ordinance is, following the REACh legislation, the second largest undertaking of the European Union in its chemicals policy. Since many decades, producers and traders of chemicals are facing the problem of diverse rules for the classification and labeling of chemicals in different countries and international transport regulations, causing high workload and cost for the companies.
With the LabelPrintCockpit, Atos offers a flexible, consistent, reliable and fast SAP-based solution, allowing you to comply with the GHS (Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals).
In the context of our comprehensive Sustainability portfolio, Atos offers a solution for the immediate, quick and error-free creation of labels for hazardous materials, dangerous goods, product and logistics: as single labels or a combined label, following the currently applicable EU regulations or the (new) GHS ordinance.
The LabelPrintCockpit solution package provides several advantages:
- Flexibility: The solution can be easily adapted to your individual requirements and business processes. The cost-efficient creation of special labels with standardized formats is equally possible.
- Integration: Almost full-fledged process automation, data management is centralized in the SAP ERP and EH&S system (also in combination with managed regulatory content).
- Standardization: As for the central data management, a consistent data status for MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet), labels and all other regulatory documents is safeguarded.
- Security: The underlying data basis allows best possible labeling reliability. The LabelPrintCockpit has been specifically created for the needs of the chemical industry and reflects our experience from a multitude of customer projects.
- Rapid Utilization: The software can be quickly implemented and is, if required, also operational in the company’s intranet or the internet.
Atos and SAP Sustainability
Atos and SAP have strategic partnership to help customers achieve leadership in sustainability and profitable growth. SAP recognizes the importance of working with partners like Atos who deliver rapid time to value solutions that help customers achieve their strategic sustainability objectives. Atos’ winning of the 2012 and 2013 SAP Pinnacle Award for Sustainability proves this. With this award, SAP acknowledges Atos as the “Best of the Best“ SAP Sustainability Partner for two years in a row.